As the gates to K-2 have closed, we are so thankful for the summer of 2016 and all that the Lord did here! We are sad that Kamp is officially over but we are already looking forward to the summer of 2017. We have been overjoyed by everything this summer and are so thankful for everyone who helped us make it the best summer yet! We laughed, we learned and we allowed God to do immeasurable more than we could ever imagine!
Ain’t no party like a neon party cause a neon party don’t stop!
As we celebrated our Ready, Set, Glow party, Kampers were dressed head-to-toe in neon and glow in the dark attire. We had glow sticks, glow in the dark balloons and neon paint.
Starting off the evening was a picnic that turned into fun activities. We had three incredibly fun stations that cabins rotated to.
Our first station had:
· Glow in the dark Barn Swing at the Party Barn
· Cabin Tic-Tac-Toe
· Cabin Hungry Hungry Hippo
Our second station included:
· Glow in the dark Bowling
· Glow in the dark Four Square
· A special performance from the “Blue Man Group”
Our third station consisted of:
· Glow in the dark Cotton Candy
· Decorating sugar cookies with brightly colored icing
· Face painting with glow in the dark face paint
· Glow in the dark Bubble Blowing
There was also a station where Kampers had the option to be splatter painted with Tempura paint.
Last but not least, we had the best dance party in the Girl’s Gym. We had black lights, glow sticks, glow wands and dropped glow in the dark balloons.
We had the best night at our Ready, Set, Glow party!